- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Psychological and Sociological Perspectives On Human Development and Behaviour.
- Essay length: 13873 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES ON HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND BEHAVIOUR
Cherine Docherty - HNC Social Care
In my portfolio, I am going to analyse the psychological factors influencing the development and needs to the individual throughout the life cycle and the sociological factors contributing to the understanding of the development of the individual. I am going to base my portfolio into seven different chapters;
My first chapter I will analyse the development of the infancy stage, speaking about Freud and Erikson's theories, I will also speak about single parent families, one cause and effect of discrimination, and I will include my own personal experience;
My second chapter I will analyse the development of the childhood stage, speaking about Freud and Erikson's theories, I will also speak about the nuclear family in this chapter;
My third chapter I will analyse the development of adolescence, speaking about Freud and Erikson's theories;
My fourth chapter I will analyse the development of adulthood, speaking about Maslow and Erikson's theories;
In my fifth chapter I will analyse the development of the older adult, speaking about Maslow and Erikson's theories, I will also speak about the extended family
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- There is an mental illness that affects one percent of the w...
- Is Bowlbys (1951) theory of attachment still relevant in und...
- Mental disorders can be classified in many ways but the most...
- Developmental psychopathology
- Compare and contrast Piaget's and Vygotsky's views of cognit...
- In this report we will be examining a claim concerning a chi...
- Are perceptual abilities innate?
- Critically discuss Freud's theory of personality
- Does knowledge progress through a succession of stages?
- Child Development - Babies perception of human faces
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.