- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Significant figures - Vector symbols
- Essay length: 6432 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
4-1). The linear coefficient for the thermal expansion of quartz used for a mask plate is 5.5x10-7 oC-1. This implies that when the mask plate is heated or cooled, its length changes by an amount proportional to the original length, the change in temperature, and the linear coefficient for thermal expansion of quartz. Mathematically, we can describe this relationship with the following equation:
where ?T is change in the temperature of the mask plate, ?l is the change in length of the mask plate caused by the thermal expansion, ? is the linear coefficient for the thermal expansion of quartz, and l0 is the largest distance from the portion of the mask plate that remains aligned during expansion to any portion on the mask plate that becomes misaligned. Therefore, ? = 5.5x10-7 oC-1. Alignment accuracy across a 6 inch (15 cm) silicon substrate must be maintained from one layer to the next within 0.5 um. The mask must be properly aligned on the wafer. However, if there is a change in the temperature of the mask plate during alignment,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Developmental Psychology (view all)
- Is Bowlbys (1951) theory of attachment still relevant in und...
- Compare and contrast the approach to studying childrens frie...
- Compare and contrast Piaget's and Vygotsky's views of cognit...
- B.F. Skinner's Radical BehaviorismIntroductionThe utilizatio...
- Student number: 0373390
- In this report we will be examining a claim concerning a chi...
- Are perceptual abilities innate?
- Critically discuss Freud's theory of personality
- Does knowledge progress through a succession of stages?
- Child Development - Babies perception of human faces
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.