- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The study that is going to be conducted will investigate the difference physical activity participation levels ( PAPL) in children at secondary level, who attend private school and public school to see if the reasons lie in the financial capabilities of t
The first 200 words of this essay...
How dose physical activity participation differ between state and independent schooling at secondary level?
the advantages of taking part in physical activity are evident and it's a very important aspect of life in which it helps to maintain a healthy life style, reduce the risk of obesity, stress, depression and anxiety ( Da conceicao et al, 2010). With only 30% of girls aged 15-16 hitting physical activity guild lines and boys only hitting 47% (Baker et al, 2005) it's hard to ignore the statistics and try and hypothesise what's causing this, as children should be doing at least 60 minutes of exercise a day (Eslinger et al, 2008), which could be split up into different activities throughout the day. Da conceicao (2010) said that not only can children who are inactive can be a financial burden not only on themselves but their families and society.
Why is there such a low level of physical activity participation in adolescence? Does where the attend school have an impact on their physical activity participation levels?
The study that is going to be conducted will investigate the difference physical activity participation levels ( PAPL) in children at secondary
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sports Science (view all)
- Nutritional analysis case study
- An evaluation of a coaching session with referencing to coac...
- Sports participation is directly affected by social exclusio...
- What is Ergonomics?
- Medically supervised drugs for athletes should be permitted
- Discuss the consequences for learners of a coach or teacher ...
- Cold Tolerance, Acclimation and Acclimatization and Relevanc...
- Research Proposal - how diet and dietary supplements affect ...
- Explain how using psychological strategies (such as goal set...
- Mechanisms of PETCO2 and O2 changes during exercise.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.