- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The use of Anabolic Steroids in Swimming.
- Essay length: 4383 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. What are Steroids? 4
2. The Historical development of Steroids in sports. 6
3. Types of Steroids. 9
4. Side Effects derived from the prolonged or incorrect use of Anabolic Steroids. 10
5. Abuse of Anabolic steroids in Swimming 13
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Sports Science (view all)
- An evaluation of a coaching session with referencing to coac...
- Nutritional analysis case study
- Oxygen Deficit and EPOC consumption during steady state exer...
- Discrimination and Gender Issues In Sport
- With respect to the body systems describe a childs limitatio...
- Discuss the consequences for learners of a coach or teacher ...
- Cold Tolerance, Acclimation and Acclimatization and Relevanc...
- Research Proposal - how diet and dietary supplements affect ...
- Explain how using psychological strategies (such as goal set...
- Mechanisms of PETCO2 and O2 changes during exercise.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.