- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
4. SWOT Analysis
Not what you were searching for?
The first 200 words of this essay...
4. SWOT Analysis
A SWOT analysis provides us with an effective way of analysing the relationship between our product and it marketing environment. A SWOT analysis allowed me to examine the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats facing my product. It takes into account both internal and external factors. The internal factors are the Strengths and Weaknesses facing my product. The external factors take into account the Opportunities and Threats present in the environment in which the product is operating.
For ease of presentation, the SWOT analysis of my product has been continued on the following pages.
Inside the organisation
Outside the organisation
Relatively unique in comparison with other functional energy drinks in the market.
May be described as a 'healthy' energy drink.
Made with herbal ingredients, which help to regulate stress hormones.
Fortified with multi vitamins and minerals that are of particular benefit to those in my target market.
Low in acidity levels, sugar, colourings and preservatives.
New product is likely to appeal to innovators. (Target market has demonstrated itself as innovators in the
purchase of health orientated products).
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and the four P's.
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Formulating Marketing Strategy In the Food and Hospitality I...
- To what extent did the interwar motor industry overcome its ...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.