- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A person's performance in an organization is influenced by several individual factors(Personality, attitudes and beliefs, perception, motivation) but in particular, by Motivation. The dictionary defines motivation
The first 200 words of this essay...
Module Title: BSM023 Managing People
Module Co-ordinator: Dr. David Jones/ email@example.com
The Role of Organisational Behaviour In Managing Individuals
Author: Xue Q. Xie ( Jinnfie)
Major: Master of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
List of figures
1.2.1 Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs 4
List of tables
2.2.1 Usual payments systems 7
1.1 General theories of motivation
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Human Resource Management - HRM approaches, HR Planning, Job...
- Motivation Theories
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.