- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A report on the best practice of organisational change.
- Essay length: 7654 words
- Submitted: 06/01/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
Leadership and Change
BMG 899 J1
To: Professor Stan Cromie
From: Michael Deighan
Date: 7th December 2003
Re: A report on the best practice of organisational change.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary.
3. A definition of change and its historical context.
4. The nature of organisations.
5. The nature of organisational change.
6. An example of change management in Gypsum Industries.
1. Executive Summary
According to Carnall (1992) "We live in a period of accelerating change". Fundamental changes in society restructure our lives. Advances in new technology means that the impossible becomes commonplace (computer generated animation, robotics, space exploration). It is true to say that change has always been an integral part of the manager's job. This has never been truer than it is in today's environment. The recent bombings in Istanbul in Turkey has only underlined what has occurred in the business environment since
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Discuss the relationship between entrepreneurship, innovatio...
- M&S case study. From this analysis, strategic options f...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- What is a Bureaucracy? What are the advantages and disadvant...
- Managing Communication, Knowledge & Information, HND
- Managing Strategic Change (MBA work ). In this report ,I w...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student