- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Accounting For Leases by Lessors. This report is a document that is outlining the critical evaluation of the proposed leasing standard which the IASB / FASB are trying to introduce.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Accounting For Leases by Lessors
IASB 17 1
Balance Sheet effect 2
(Changing of investment ratio figure analysis)
Grant Thornton Research 3
International Implications (IAS16)
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting (view all)
- An Analysis Of harmonization issues of accounting standards
- Compare the differences between a Sole Trader, a Partnership...
- Capital budgeting: advantages and limitations
- Implementing BaselII: Impact on emerging economies
- Explain why listed companies produce financial statements fo...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student