- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
AirAsia. This report aims to analysis the marketing strategies that the airline adopted into its marketing management practises, and focuses on the 7 Ps; price, place, product, promotion, people, process, physical evidence.
The first 200 words of this essay...
AirAsia, an airline company that has experience the "from rugs to riches" storyline, is one of the leading airlines in Asia. It was established with the aim of saving it form the heavy debt that it was incurring at the time, as well as, as an idea that was new at least to the country; the low cost flying concept. Established in 1996, the airline has used strategical marketing strategies and innovative methods in order to survive and establish itself as a leading airline in the industry.
This report aims to analysis the marketing strategies that the airline adopted into its marketing management practises, and focuses on the 7 Ps; price, place, product, promotion, people, process, physical evidence.
Also, evaluation will be made on the methods that the company used to identify and market its products to its target market, and illustrating the ways in which they managed to implement this marketing mix to make their marketing management practises and strategies both effective and efficient, to achieve the company goals set.
1.0 Marketing practices adopted by AirAsia:
In AirAsias' marketing mix, they incorporated the 7 Ps market mix strategy that helped them
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Swot Analysis For Coca-Cola.
- How does McDonalds attract its customers?
- The level of competition in a market influences pricing and ...
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.