- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Aldi. A critical evaluation and audit of its Structure, strategy, culture and management/leadership
- Essay length: 7001 words
- Submitted: 13/09/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
A critical evaluation and audit of its
Structure, strategy, culture and management/leadership
1.1 Terms of reference
1.2 Background of Aldi
2.1 Data collection methods
2.2 Issues and challenges
3.1 Strategy, Mission and Goals of Aldi
3.2 Explanation of organisational structure
3.3 Analysis of organisational culture
3.4. Critical evaluation of Management & Leadership practices
4. Conclusions & Recommendations
List of appendices
A - organisational chart
B - SWOT Analysis
C - Copy of questionnaire
1.1. Terms of Reference
This report critically evaluates Aldi's organisational structure, strategy, goals and missions, culture and management/leadership practices, provides an audit of existing arrangements and activities and the priority areas for future improvement.
The research methods of understanding the functioning of Aldi were obtained through a brief review of the relevant Organisational Behaviour Literature during the lecturers. Having attained the relevant knowledge, a brief review of Aldi were obtained through the websites, questionnaires
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Change Management
- The significance and application of transformational Leaders...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.