- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
An investigation into motivation of employees at Autoglass Ltd.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Word Count: 2604
The investigation into motivation of employees at Autoglass Ltd. has resulted in a number of findings that are crucial to the success of any business. Through an analysis of the company, and a thorough examination of academic authors we were able to determine what motivation is, and why an understanding of motivation is essential in the workplace. Doing this allowed us to assess the best methods of motivation within Autoglass Ltd. and whether they could be improved.
We studied the work of several academic authors such as Abraham Maslow, Frederick Hertzberg and Douglas McGregor in order to understand the theory of motivation, and thereby link it to how employees are motivated in the workplace.
We discovered that there was a lot more to motivating employees than money, respect and personal fulfilment. Factors such as advancement, added responsibility and challenging work proved to be significant motivators as well.
In a meeting with manager at Autoglass Ltd. discussing different motivation techniques used in the company. We learned a great deal about their 'bonus' system, culture in the workplace and 'free team nights out'
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Organisational Change - The Wakewood Organisation
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- Strategic capability.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.