- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of the movie "The Contender".
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis of the movie "THE CONTENDER"
This movie mainly involves
i) The President of United States called Evans (from the Democratic Party)
ii) The Chairman of the Republican Party called Runyon
iii) The Senator of Ohio from the Democratic Party, a woman called Laine
The other roles are
i) The Governor of Virginia from Democratic Party called Hathaway
ii) A young Democratic Congressman called Werster
This movie mentions about two political parties of the USA having serious conflict in choosing the Vice-President. (The conflict seems to be a task conflict. Actually, it is a relationship conflict. Studies demonstrate that relationship conflicts are almost always dysfunctional. It appeals that the friction and interpersonal hostilities inherent in relationship conflicts increase personality clashes and decrease mutual understanding, thereby hindering the completion of organizational tasks.) Actually, the conflict is based on the relationship between Evans, the President and Runyon, the Chairman of Republican Party. The relationship between Evans and Runyon is very worse. Runyon always rejects everything proposed by Evans. It is because Evans criticized him too seriously during the previous President election. Runyon also wanted to be the President but is defeated by Evans.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- How relevant are Fayol's ideas on managing groups and indivi...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Zoey. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.