- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the Caffè Nero Group.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
CAFFE NERO GROUP.
3 Neal Street,
London WC2H 9PU
Tel: 0207 5205150
Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the Caffè Nero Group
1. The Strengths of Caffè Nero Group. p.3
2. The Weaknesses of Caffè Nero. p.5
The Coffee shop sector is an important industry. It has experienced explosive growth but there are signs that competition is increasing. Coffee shops are very common across the UK and the coffee market is still growing. The prime locations in Central London are approaching saturation with Coffee shops sited on just about every High Street and shopping mall. Market growth is driven by consumer demand and lifestyle factors. Few leading branded operators such as Caffè Nero continue to expand across the UK with a focus outside London. Originally based on a small espresso bar in Milan, Caffè Nero has been in the UK since 1990 and the first Caffè Nero was in the Old Brompton Road, South Kensington. At present, the group operates 131 stores throughout the UK from Brighton to Glasgow. (http://www.news.scotsman.com/). First, I will begin by looking at
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
- MARKETING STRATEGY
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.