- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
analyze an organization (klF)
The first 200 words of this essay...
This report will explore the analysis of GKN. It will investigate the internal and external business environment which will comprise of five different sections. The first section will consists of the external environment which will be the Pestel-C analysis and Porters Five Forces Framework.
The second section will involve the resources in the company which are the human, technological and financial factors. The third section comprises of the competencies and capabilities of GKN.
The fourth section will be the SWOT analysis. Finally the last section will be the conclusion of the report.
1.1 Introduction to the company
GKN is known for the engineering and technology they provide for vehicles, agriculture, construction equipment, aircrafts and aero engines to the world's major manufacturers. They are currently 40,000 people working within GKN companies and joint ventures.
The company is categorizes in five different aspects to their operations:
* Driveline - this is design and manufacturing of Driveline systems for vehicles components.
* Sinister metals - this is producing of powder metal components.
* Diversified Business Group- this comprises of six different business.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Financial analysis of Wipro ltd. The ratio analysis of the c...
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Strategic Alliances and Join...
- Comair company review
- Promoter is defined that a person who brings the company int...
- The role of the financial sector in economic development. Wh...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.