- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analyze Mantero Seta Spa(TM)s resources, strengths, weaknesses and competences.PESTEL analysisevaluate the major external environmental drivers influencing the strategic environment of Mantero Seta Spa and the textile industry in China.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mantero Seta Spa
Name: Ornchaporn Koosuwannapokin
Student Number: 2718167
Seminar Group: 2
Unit Title: International Strategy
Seminar Coordinator: Dr: Leslie Gadman
LSBU Unit Coordinator: Robin John
Course Title: MSc International Business
Academic Year: 2008
Analyze Mantero Seta Spa's resources, strengths, weaknesses and competences.
Briefly evaluate its marketing mix. Recommend how Mantero Seta Spa could build on its strengths and competences to develop its competitive advantage.
Through PESTEL analysis, evaluate the major external environmental drivers influencing the strategic environment of Mantero Seta Spa and the textile industry in China.
Mantero Seta Spa's background
Mantero Seta Spa is a textile company in northern Italy. It was a major player in high-class fashion accessories and garments, mainly produced from silk. They managed their company as business-to-business operation and played superior role in international textile industry more than 10 years, selling their products to brand name fashion houses around the world.
However, on 2001, Mantero suffered big problems from the economic slowdown, after the terrorist's attacks, followed by SARS crisis. After that Mantero directors realized that they should rationalize their organization
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Walt Disney: SWOT, PESTEL and Porter analysis
- Critically evaluate the usefulness of the product life cycle...
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Executive Summary - Coca Cola.
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.