- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Answers to easy group
The first 200 words of this essay...
Answer to question on the attached file
1. Why was easyGroup successful with easyJet?
The easy Group is the holding company controlling the "easy" ventures; it is privately owned by Stelios Haji-Ioannou. The easy group was successful with easy jet because of its low cost less frills strategy backed by immaculate implementation. It started the easy jet in 1995. It has effectively reduced certain costs such as advertising, airport and landing fees and eliminated certain costs like in-flight catering, business class cabin crew, ticketing costs, travel agents commission.
Easygroup redefined its core business and found ways to change its structure and processes, forming new businesses to take advantage of new opportunities. Through its dynamic website it caters to global clients. Moreover online commerce is picking up across Europe but at different rates in different countries, according to eMarketer. It also used dynamic pricing effectively to maximize its capacity. It was backed by yield management system of supply and demand. It has also site dedicated to B2B customers thereby effectively targeting the business clients.
It has used the concept of Electronic ticketing (e-ticketing) effectively. It involves generating an electronic record of ticket details, keeping
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.