- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
BskyB Vs. The UK Television Industry.
- Essay length: 5276 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
The UK Television Industry
A REPORT BY CORINNE PERKINES, DEENA MIAH, DINO GEORGIOU AND MARY ANNA HESKEL.
LECTURER: RICHARD WEST
BA 3 MEDIA PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES.
CONTENTS PAGE INDEX
Chapter 1.0: Establishing BskyB and its rivals
1.2: The competitors 5
Chapter 2.0: Applying strategic tools to the T.V Industry
2.1: PEST Analysis 8
2.2: Porters 5 forces 10
Chapter 3.0: A closer look at BskyB
3.1: Financial and operational trends in the company 15
3.2: The advantage of the company and how it has 18
Sustained in the industry
Sources: Bibliography/handouts/articles/internet sites 29
In this report we have analysed the TV industry and how BskyB has had a strong impact in a competitive media sector. We have established that although BskyB has undertaken criticism of losing certain 'edge' to some of its channels (supposedly sky one). The BskyB Company as a whole is one, which is most favoured by public and always looked upon as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Financial analysis of Wipro ltd. The ratio analysis of the c...
- Comair company review
- Promoter is defined that a person who brings the company int...
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Strategic Alliances and Join...
- Swot analysis of Tesco plc
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.