- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
business creativity and innovation
- Essay length: 5147 words
- Submitted: 01/09/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
In the era of technology, human must try to facilitate technological innovations in every aspect in their life. As technology can reduce cost, manpower, and every other resources that an organization may use to smoothen its business operations. Embracing such philosophy is what the extent report about, as the author was able to demonstrate how the latest technological innovations can facilitate and enhance the education sector in the Asian Pacific region.
The report contains an explanation of the sponsored company IBM, and how it will stand its competitors in the market through the use of sophisticated marketing tools to gauge the ability of existing market competitors' influence on IBM's products and services. Furthermore; the report contains details of the product in terms of functionality, features, and design, as well as a complete Implementation plan for its deployment.
Table Of Contents
1.0 Introduction 3
2.0 General Target Market 4
3.0 The creative process 5
4.0 Objective Finding 6
5.0 Problem Finding 7
6.0 Competitor Analysis 8
7.0 Idea generation 11
7.1 Mind Map 11
7.2 Concept Fan 13
7.3 Attribute listing 14
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Management principles and theories and their application to ...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Change Management
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.