- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Camborne Ices marketing mixes in Singapore
- Essay length: 4375 words
- Submitted: 21/04/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Camborne Ices was established by John and Evans in 1988. The company produces and sells a wide variety of premium quality organic ice creams throughout Singapore. Now, with an attracting to the developing of Vietnamese ice creams, Camborne plan to explore and expand into Vietnam.
The purpose of this paper is discussing about the major marketing mix variables as classified, which are: Product, Price, Place (distribution) and Promotion. It will be refer to this company how the products are chosen and developed, the price range, places fir distribution and the promotional strategies could have to use to promote in this market.
In addition, it will also try to find out additional elements of marketing mix: People, Physical Evidence, and Process and give some suggestion to the Camborne Ices regarding to the marketing mix. The end of this paper is identify the different between international and domestic marketing, that can assist to company's plan.
II. Marketing plan
1. New product development is chosen to and development to meet customers and the organization's needs:
New product development based on great tasting high quality organic ice creams is the central to the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student