- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Central Banks of BRIC and Mexico (web-sites overview)
The first 200 words of this essay...
This paper is a review of five web sites of the central banks of four BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and Mexico. As the importance of emerging markets in the world economy is strengthening, investors, analysts and other users will require a wide range of information and data to include in researches, as well as in the process of investment decision-making. All sites will be analyzed in terms of design, overall representation of information, instruments available for investors to use financial information, statistics and other data. Only English versions of all sites are assessed. Each site will be graded maximum 3 points for design, 5 points for information available, and 7 points for data and tools. Maximum total grade is 15.
Banco Central do Brazil (bcb.gov.br)
The main page of the English version of this site provides a user with the latest news on the Brazilian financial system, as well as with the quick access to the latest reports, which seems to be very convenient for investors and analysts. The main page also provides brief live data on exchange and interest rates, but this is not in English and, therefore, not quite useful. Banco
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- This report will detail how the Ford VEP plan added value by...
- The NPV rule is the best investment appraisal method." ...
- Analysis of fINANCIAL SITUATION OF TESCO PLC. This project w...
- Case report for Yeat and Valves. Inc
- Active Gear Inc. (AGI) is contemplating an acquisition of Me...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.