- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Central Banks of BRIC and Mexico (web-sites overview)
The first 200 words of this essay...
This paper is a review of five web sites of the central banks of four BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) and Mexico. As the importance of emerging markets in the world economy is strengthening, investors, analysts and other users will require a wide range of information and data to include in researches, as well as in the process of investment decision-making. All sites will be analyzed in terms of design, overall representation of information, instruments available for investors to use financial information, statistics and other data. Only English versions of all sites are assessed. Each site will be graded maximum 3 points for design, 5 points for information available, and 7 points for data and tools. Maximum total grade is 15.
Banco Central do Brazil (bcb.gov.br)
The main page of the English version of this site provides a user with the latest news on the Brazilian financial system, as well as with the quick access to the latest reports, which seems to be very convenient for investors and analysts. The main page also provides brief live data on exchange and interest rates, but this is not in English and, therefore, not quite useful. Banco
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Airplane industry analysis. This report will consider the c...
- Comparison and common points between Accor Group and InterCo...
- In this essay, we will see how accounting ratio analysis is ...
- Accounting theory.
- The corporate report 1975 was published to create a focus on...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.