- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 10274 words
- Submitted: 09/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
* Theory and Approaches of Change Management
* Planned Approaches of Change
o Kurt Lewin's Freeze Phases
o Kurt Lewin's Force Field Analysis
o Action Research Model
o Group Dynamics Theory
o Planned Change by Lippit, Watson & Westley
o McKinsey's 7-S Model
o Integrative Planning Model by Bullock & Batten
o Criticisms of Planned Change
* Emergent Approaches of Change
* Kanter's Approach to Change
o Kotter Model
o Luecke's Seven Step Model
o Processual Approach by Wilson and Dawton
o Pettigrew and Whipp's Five Factors
o 3Cs Model
o Senge's Five Disciplines
o Organization Structure
o Organization Culture
o Criticisms of Emergent Change
* Contingency Theory
Before change management can be described, it is important to understand what is meant by the word 'change.' Although there is no universal definition change, it has been explained in terms of guises, transformation, metamorphosis, evolution, regeneration and transition (Hughes, 2006). The generic definition of change as defined by Hughes (2006) is "any alteration in the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Personal development plan
- Change Management at Borders Books and Barnes & Noble
- Discuss the various issues of managerial behaviour and relat...
- Change Management
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.