- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 10274 words
- Submitted: 09/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
* Theory and Approaches of Change Management
* Planned Approaches of Change
o Kurt Lewin's Freeze Phases
o Kurt Lewin's Force Field Analysis
o Action Research Model
o Group Dynamics Theory
o Planned Change by Lippit, Watson & Westley
o McKinsey's 7-S Model
o Integrative Planning Model by Bullock & Batten
o Criticisms of Planned Change
* Emergent Approaches of Change
* Kanter's Approach to Change
o Kotter Model
o Luecke's Seven Step Model
o Processual Approach by Wilson and Dawton
o Pettigrew and Whipp's Five Factors
o 3Cs Model
o Senge's Five Disciplines
o Organization Structure
o Organization Culture
o Criticisms of Emergent Change
* Contingency Theory
Before change management can be described, it is important to understand what is meant by the word 'change.' Although there is no universal definition change, it has been explained in terms of guises, transformation, metamorphosis, evolution, regeneration and transition (Hughes, 2006). The generic definition of change as defined by Hughes (2006) is "any alteration in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- An example of a personal development plan
- Managing financial resources and decision assignment
- Strategic Business Plan of Nokia. This strategic report exa...
- Tesco analysis
- Lenovo Purchasing and Supply report
- What is Entrepreneurship & how do entrepreneurs identify...
- Financial And Other Problems Faced By Cyclermate Bicycle Man...
- News article critique - Cows are stressed and produce less m...
- Managing Strategic Change (MBA work ). In this report ,I w...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student