- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Comparison of auditing legislations in US, UK and New Zealand with Australia.
- Essay length: 2452 words
- Submitted: 20/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Corporate Law Economic Reform Programme also known as CLERP was came into being on 4 March 1997. It represents a structural review of Corporate Law in six key areas of corporate and business regulation. Those six areas were accounting standards, fundraising, directors duties and Corporate governance, takeovers, electronic commerce, financial markets and Investment Products.
CLERP is a program to modernise Australia's Corporations Law and give it an economic focus. Its aim is to introduce world's best practice in business regulation. It is part of the government's broader goal of making Australia a leading financial centre in the region. CLERP is designed to harmonise Corporations Law with pro-enterprise, pro-jobs and pro-investment objectives. One of the underlying objectives of CLERP is to ensure business regulation is consistent with the promotion of a strong and vibrant economy; to facilitate business in the Asia Pacific region and elsewhere. CLERP is intended to improve not only the expression, but also the content and initiative of the law.
The introduction of CLERP 9
The federal government has issued a policy paper CLERP 9 as part of its Corporate Law Economic Reform Program in September 2002 and has been implemented on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Management principles and theories and their application to ...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Change Management
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.