- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Comparison of Computerised Accounting to Manual
The first 200 words of this essay...
Comparison of Computerised Accounting to Manual.
In the modern business world it is still common to find some smaller business still functioning on paper-based accounting systems, but this is fading out more and more as businesses are starting to come to the warmth of computer accounting. The general reason being that it automates the manual, long and boring processes of constantly switching from ledger to ledger and journal to journal.
There are many more advantages of computerised accounting, in particular the:
* Backups and Storage
* Payroll Processing
The main similarity between paper-based and computerised accounts is that they both work on the same process, with credits, debits, ledgers, journals, cashbooks, etc, all being in the same language.
In computer accounting there is no more switching between books, everything is on the computer itself, and a lot can be stored at that. So for the mass amount of room that journal after journal would take up in the office, it would take up almost no room at all, in comparison, on the computer. Calculations are sped up drastically as they are all
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting (view all)
- "Outline the differences between economic growth and ec...
- Define and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the g...
- Prepare a trading profit and loss account and balance sheet ...
- Understanding the Malaysian Economic Environment - a charact...
- The essay will provide information related to management acc...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.