- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Computer Information System
The first 200 words of this essay...
Fundamentals of Information Systems
Gabbria M. Parker
University of Phoenix
Madan M. Bharara
March 29, 2006
What method of data input would be best for each of the following situations and explain why?
Printed questionnaires- The best method of input for printed questionnaires would be to use some sort of mark sensor method that would read the marked answers from an answer sheet key. This method would prevent human error by letting the machine sensor detect the right or wrong marked answers chosen.
Telephone survey- The best method of input for telephone survey would be to use yes or no voice recorded detections machine. Users would respond to specific question from a survey by providing speaking the words yes or no. By answering yes or no the survey would leave little room for error since there are only two options in answering the question.
Bank checks- The best method of input for a bank check is the magnetic ink characters (usually located at the bottom of the check) that scan the MIC to proper account. This scanner is used to digitally identify the proper account for the customer bank
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- IPO Pricing for Boston Beer Company Inc.
- Our business idea is traditional Russian restaurant which wi...
- The aim of this investigation is to explore the feasibility ...
- Managing Financial Principles & Techniques
- Making use of Porter's five forces model and strategic group...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student