- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Corporate Culture. When comparing corporate culture with customer service, it can be seen that each one has some type of influence over the other. Employee satisfaction is directly affected by the culture of an organization.
The first 200 words of this essay...
April 27, 2009
Corporate culture is defined as the customs, values, and traditions of an organization, which can enable an organization to fail or succeed in the business world. Corporate culture is mostly referred to in larger corporations. Corporate culture can also be seen in large corporations as an atmosphere that is carried out on a professional level. This atmosphere is shown in the way that people conduct themselves, how they dress, and how they communicate while they are on the job (Encarta, 2009). One can learn many things about an organization by watching the corporate culture of the organization, and observing the employees of an organization in action.
Where corporate culture is concerned, this is a complex culture, which can affect the employees and the organization in positive or negative ways. Corporate culture can and will determine whether an organization will survive in the business world. If one has an understanding of the culture in an organization, they will be able to understand why changes do not occur, or why some projects do not succeed. In addition, understanding the culture will enable one to know when and where
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- It is the premise of this essay that the effectiveness of a ...
- Change Management
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.