- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Dell's Marketing Strategy
- Essay length: 4948 words
- Submitted: 31/01/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
MARKETING STRATEGY OF DELL
Table of contents
Dell Today 3
Dell Corporate Strategy 4
Marketing Strategy 6
Competition Analysis 8
SWOT Analysis 10
Marketing Mix 11
Product Strategy 11
Pricing Strategy 11
Placing Strategy 12
Promotion Strategy 13
Works Cited 15
Michael Dell founded Dell, a multinational information technology company, on November 4, 1984. With nearly 100,000 workers worldwide, Dell is one of the largest companies in the field of technology. The company at first dealt with trading of PC and that's how that started making money. But after just one year they produced their first PC named "Turbo PC" and it was sold for about $800. At the very first year the company made a gross profit of around $75 million. Dell it's a well know company worldwide and its first expansion happened In 1988 in Ireland. On the same year the market capitalization of Dell was around 80
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Marketing case study. How Bisleri bottled water competes in ...
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
- Analysis and Development of Porter's Five Forces Model.
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
- Nike Supply Chain (NSC) Project.
""Zoey. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.