- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Demonstrate knowledge of recruitment processes within Tourism and Hospitality organizations
The first 200 words of this essay...
Title : "Demonstrate knowledge of recruitment processes
with in Tourism and Hospitality organizations?"
Subject : Human Resources Management
Submission : FEBURARY, 2010.
Sustainable growth and successful hospitality business relies upon constant recruitment of skilled workers.
Human Resource Management (HRM) is the necessary functional factors that focus on management, recruitment, training, direction, motivation to the employee of the organization. Human Resource Management is done by line managers as well.
Human Resource Management deals all the compensation, safety, wellness, benefits, hiring, performance management, organization development, communication, administration issues.
Recruitment is described as complete process of generating a set of suitable candidates, short listing them and choosing the appropriate, best suitable person for the vacancy.
The business organizations are keen in attracting and retaining the relevant candidates and depict an optimistic image to the potential applicants. The recruitment is an inducement process as within the firm employees are being retired, promoted, resigned and dismissed at times. In regularity the technological development, improvement in procedures and market often declares that the jobs are reconfigured and embosses the opportunities to external labors which instigates the recruitment and selection process.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Compare and contrast TWO modern recruitment/selection method...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- The Role Of Human Resource Management. Theories and Case S...
- This research proposal is for the independent study based on...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- This report defines the value of teamwork from the project m...
- How does work experience benefit your future career?
- Emergency plan for secondary school. The Emergency Incident ...
- International Leadership & HRM The effective leadership ...
- What do you believe to be the primary moral wrong committed ...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.