- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Determining your Perfect Position
The first 200 words of this essay...
Determining Your Perfect Position
University of Phoenix
January 11, 2010
As a treasured and veteran employee, I have been presented with an opportunity to determine the position that will best fits me. The most important item that I have to identify is to make sure that I understand and very familiar with the mission and vision that the organization has. I also want to make sure that I understand the organizations processes and daily operations. Primarily I need to make sure that I identify my attributes, I want to make sure that I choose the role that will have the best affect for both the organization and my personal goals.
The opportunity to determine my perfect position is fantastic, but making the best career choice is difficult. I do not want to choose a position, to later dislike my daily routine or duties. Do to the fact that my job takes up five out of my seven days a week, and at least eight hours a day away from my family I want to make sure that I will enjoy going to work.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Project Management
- Change Management
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Management principles and theories and their application to ...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.