- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Develop a training programme to help managers communicate better with their support staff.
The first 200 words of this essay...
An organization has been experiencing a lot of voluntary turnover in its administrative and clerical support staff. You have been hired to develop a training programme to help managers communicate better with their support staff. Describe how you would:
1. Conduct a training needs assessment and why that is important, and
2. If you determine that training is needed, what design you would use to test the effectiveness of the training programme.
Psychology is the study of behavior and mental processes and Industrial and Organizational Psychology is particularly concerned with the study of behavior in work settings and the application of psychology principles to change work behavior.
Communication is the process of creating, transmitting and interpreting ideas, facts, opinions and feelings. Communication always involves at least two persons, a sender and a receiver. Organizations cannot exit without communication as employees cannot know what their coworkers are doing; supervisors wouldn't be able to give instructions, etc. Communication therefore plays a very important part in the accomplishment of all the basic management functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling, so that organizations can meet their goals.
In order for us to determine whether or
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- The significance and application of transformational Leaders...
- Comparing Leadership styles of Western and Asian Managers.
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.