- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Developing a Strategic Vision.
- Essay length: 6432 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
DEVELOPING A STRATEGIC VISION
TERM RESEARCH PAPER
"Where there is no vision, the people perish" Proverbs 29:12
The strategic vision is the heart of an organization. The strategic vision gives focus, meaning, direction and power to everyone within in the organization. The strategic vision tells the members of the organization "where we are going" The strategic vision gives life to the organization as the members walk in the vision. Without a strategic vision there is no direction, no purpose, no motivation and the members within the organization perishes and dies because the welfare of the organization becomes unfocused. The strategic vision provides a glimpse of possibilities and it is the capacity to look beyond the moment into the vast potential of tomorrow. It evokes deeper meaning and deeper commitment than the goals.
When developing a strategic vision, it should begin with the questions, "Where are we trying to go and how do we see the organization in the future?" Answering these questions is the guideline for evaluating what is important; it gathers and incorporates information about the present and anticipates the environment in which the organization will be working
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Human Resource Management: Development, Activities, Planning...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- Managing Diversity within the Organization
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.