- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Discuss the main factors which influence the prices Which firms set for their products.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Discuss the main factors which influence the prices
Which firms set for their products
The objective of the firm is very important in determining how they are to set their prices. Their objective could be, for example, to either maximise profit or to raise market share. Whatever their objective there are many factors which can influence the firms when setting their prices for their products. Some of these methods of pricing can have their advantages on the consumer, however there are many occasions where pricing decisions can have negative effects. In what follows, you will be able to see examples of both of these.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and the four P's.
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Formulating Marketing Strategy In the Food and Hospitality I...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.