- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Display Screen Equipment Related injuries and how to avoid them by using Management & leadership intervention.
- Essay length: 10978 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Risk Assessment Report
Display Screen Equipment Related injuries and how to avoid them by using Management & leadership intervention
I have chosen the above topic for my report as both routine clerical work and tedious managerial work within the office has become dependent on the computer.
I currently manage two data entry clerks directly within my sphere of responsibilities and am accountable for their health and safety whilst at work. Although the unit has 3 desk computers, we have not had a Risk Assessment (RA) carried out in the past three years.
The aim of this report is to reduce the risk associated with using Display Screen Equipment (DSE) to the lowest practicable level on a day-to-day basis.
I will be looking at the workstation assessment form from Risk Management to identify potential risk staffs are being exposed to by working with DSE. The risk assessment that I would carry would be in line with the Trust Risk Management policy as well as the frameworks learned and used in this management module and relevant legislation.
Legislation has been put in place to protect computer operators from the risks inherent
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- A CASE STUDY OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL IN A SMALL PUBLIC SECT...
- Context of Employee Relations and Industrial Conflict
- Research proposal. DISSERTATION TITLE To critically anal...
- Evaluate your performance as a team leader and your ability ...
- Strategic capability.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.