- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
E-Commerce - there are challenges for e-commerce to grow in future, it will grow but the growth will vary from country to country and affect the online market at various time periods and the main question is how fast will it grow and what will be the scop
The first 200 words of this essay...
In the history of the development of e-commerce, innovations such as WWW and Internet are seen at the heart of understanding the subject. Over the past twenty years Internet has become the lifeline of any business. Current trends show that the use of Internet, smart phones and the confidence of the people in using their cards online are growing exponentially1. Experts such as AMR research, Jupiter Media, Emarketer.com predict a promising and glorious future for the e-commerce in the 21st century. The total volume of e-commerce has been growing by 15 to 25 percent every year and will continue to grow2. However, there are challenges for e-commerce to grow in future, it will grow but the growth will vary from country to country and affect the online market at various time periods and the main question is how fast will it grow and what will be the scope of its growth in the future 5 years. These are the main questions that will be addressed in this essay, which will focus on three interrelated broad themes that e-commerce involve: society, business and technology. It is a period of reinvention involving the extension of Internet technologies, and the discovery of new
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- Green Logistics
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Research Proposal - Awareness of Going Green among MMU stude...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.