- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
E-Retail Industry - The Uk Internet Grocery Market
- Essay length: 5631 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
THE UK INTERNET GROCERY MARKET
This study aims to understand the competitive environment of some of the main retailers within the UK market and to demonstrate the different elements of the e-environment that impact on the retailer's business and marketing strategy. Furthermore this study will assess the impact of many factors and constraints surrounding the e-retail industry and specifically the grocery sector of the retail industry.
It is known globally that the UK has the most developed grocery e-tailing sector in the world and that is increasingly appearing specially after the failure of many business models which have adopted the internet for distributing and selling there products
This study will exclude B2B sector and will focus on B2C sector in the retail market
I will be focusing on the online grocery market and the main British players leading this market.
I have selected this industry because recently, it has caused a noise globally, and many interested people are wondering whether this industry has reached the mature level or it is still growing or it is only a noise which will lose its importance later.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
- Nike Supply Chain (NSC) Project.
- Apple marketing for the Iphone 5.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.