- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Effects of Miscommunication. In the following pages, I will discuss the direct link between company performance and its ability to recognize and correct employee errors. The theory will be bolstered by a short description of the theory, how it applies to
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Effects of Miscommunication and Inaccurate
It is impossible for an employee to make a mistake in his or her daily work. The current way we do our jobs is the best and it would be impossible to find a better and more efficient process. Unless you were born last night, those two statements would clearly be wrong. Mistakes and errors are a part of the daily life of most people in the world. Many consider errors as valuable learning experiences and remember not make them again. However, what happens when those errors and mistakes go unreported and uncorrected? The potential for a disastrous situation could compound with each error for an organization which relies on efficiency. In the following pages, I will discuss the direct link between company performance and its ability to recognize and correct employee errors. The theory will be bolstered by a short description of the theory, how it applies to businesses today, and a supporting case study.
The theory that bad things will happen when you don't correct your mistakes seems simple and straight forward. However, when this idea is applied to a large organization, the number of potential errors and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Human Resource Management - HRM approaches, HR Planning, Job...
- Motivation Theories
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.