- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Employee satisfaction have always been important issues for organizations.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Employee satisfaction have always been important issues for organizations. Employees are viewed as the greatest strengths and resources of an organization. An organisation's success solely depends on the employees. They cannot be deprived of what they deserve in return of their commitment to the company. It is very vital that the workers of an organization derive good amount of job satisfaction. Very few organizations) have made job satisfaction a top priority, perhaps because they have failed to understand the significant opportunity that lies in front of them. Many organizations fail to understand the basic meaning of job satisfaction. So what really is the meaning of this term which every employee wants to experience? "Job satisfaction is more of an attitude , an internal state. It could for, e.g. be associated with a personal feeling of achievement, either quantative or qualitavie" Mullins (1999). What do people mean when they claim to be satisfied with their job? Here they are expressing their inner feeling about their job rather than their thoughts about it. Job Satisfaction is the key ingredient that leads to rewards of recognition, income, promotion, and other goals that provide you with the ongoing sense of fulfillment.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Human Resource Management - HRM approaches, HR Planning, Job...
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Motivation Theories
- Management and leadership within health visiting team in Edm...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.