- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Ethics in Management - Organizational Analysis - Bank of Montreal Financial Group.
- Essay length: 5050 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Faculty of Management
MGPO 450 - Ethics in Management
Bank of Montreal Financial Group
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0 Introduction 3
2.0 BMO's Code of Ethics: First Principles 4
2.1 The development of the Code 4
2.2 Analysis of the Code 5
3.0 Training, Communication and Control 8
3.1 Training 8
3.2 Communication 8
3.3 Control 9
4.0 Evaluation of BMO's Ethics Program 10
4.1 Values or compliance 10
4.2 Trends and Challenges: 11
5.0 Recommendations 13
5.1 Formal and specific ethics training 13
5.2 Despite industry shift to compliance, remain values-based 14
5.3 Introduce employees to the corporate compliance office 14
5.4 Exchange of information 15
6.0 Conclusion 16
Appendix A: The Bank of Montreal Financial Group 18
Ethics has recently become an important topic of discussion amongst directors across North America's boardrooms. Whether this is a response mainly to prevent their company from being involved in the next 'scandal' or whether it is driven by changing societal values and increased competition, there is no doubt
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Business enviroment assignment. The purpose of this report i...
- Discuss the relationship between entrepreneurship, innovatio...
- M&S case study. From this analysis, strategic options f...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Work Based Project
- Managing Strategic Change (MBA work ). In this report ,I w...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.