- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explain how the functional areas describes cooperate with each other at toyota UK Burnaston
The first 200 words of this essay...
Explain how the functional areas describes in 2F cooperate with each other. Help the business to achieve its aims and objectives.
For Toyota to meet its objective and become No1 car producer by making the best cars and ensuring total quality the functional areas at Burnaston seek to cooperate in the following ways.
In terms of day to day manufacturing of cars at the plant the
"Pull system" demands coordination of marketing and sales, administration, production and finance.
Marketing & sales
Marketing have a very important role to play in selling the cars that Burnaston manufacture because without this element then the customers wouldn't know the cars existed therefore resulting in no sales. They present the cars to the public by advertising which is funded from the finance department & also checked by the admin department. The types of advertising vary according the specific market Toyota are trying to access & the product they are selling. When the advertising from the marketing & sales results in a sale from either there website or Showrooms, the order is passed on to the Admin department from which it will be processed to the production line. Marketing and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Microeconomics (view all)
- Production planning and control, plant location and layout.
- Why is consumer protection needed?
- Factors affecting price elasticity of demand.
- In manufacturing companies, the medium & long term is us...
- Define and explain the criteria for a "Pareto Optimum&q...
- Perfect competition versus Monopolistic competition
- Evaluation of an article written by Natasa Evripidou for the...
- Modigliani, along with his co-worker, Merton Miller, propose...
- Managerial Economics - the decision of firms to make or buy ...
- Carefully describe, also through a numerical example, how co...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.