- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Explore the use of integrated marketing communications by any two recent or current PR campaigns, with particular regard to the use of different sections of the media. How successful have they been in shaping the corporate image? What limitations might re
- Essay length: 2816 words
- Submitted: 03/08/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
PUBLIC RELATION AND INFOMATION MANAGEMENT
AN ASSIGNMENT IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE COURSE
Explore the use of integrated marketing communications by any two recent or current PR campaigns, with particular regard to the use of different sections of the media. How successful have they been in shaping the corporate image? What limitations might restrict their success?
INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION AND THE TOOLS OF PUBLIC RELATION
Integrated marketing communication (IMC) is a planned method for marketing and communication coupled with the basic Public Relation tools which includes sales promotion, direct mail, press releases, newsletters advertising and media. Tench and Yeomans (2006:502) proposed that "Integrated Marketing Communication as a comprehensive, consistent, goal oriented, focused method for marketing and communication". Marketing industries often incorporate terms like advertising, PR, Sales promotion or Events promotion to explain what they do. In marketing, communication tools used to reach the target audience or a large number of audiences include the media which is in terms of TV, Radio, Newspaper, but it has come to include cinema, print media, direct marketing, phone marketing e.t.c. this ensures all forms
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Strategic Plan Burberry
- Reflection of Role-Play Negotiation
- Produce a business plan for a new product. I have decided to...
- How Does ASDA Maintain a Competitive Advantage?
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.