- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the ice cream and frozen dessert manufacturing industry (NAICS Code #311520) within the United States. POLITICAL
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the ice cream and frozen dessert manufacturing industry (NAICS Code #311520) within the United States.
Political factors can have a direct impact on the way business operates. Decisions made by the government affect our every day lives and can come in the form of policy or legislation. For the United States of America our government and nation is ran under a democracy. In this capitalistic, free market-oriented economy, corporations and other private firms make the vast majority of microeconomic decisions, and governments prefer to take a minimal role in the domestic economy. As a result, the U.S. has a small social safety net, and business firms in the U.S. face considerably less regulation than firms in many other nations (Wikipedia).
Employee rights in the United States have a substantial effect on business. Although manufacturing ice cream and frozen desserts has changed over the years with new technology in automatic machinery, the industry is still labor intensive. Employee laws to consider are minimum wage, over time, benefits and health and safety regulations.
"With the exception of Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the marketing environment, ...
- Compare the economics of the concentrate business to the bot...
- For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the apparel manuf...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo