- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Ford Cars Marketing in India. Ford competes in India against a number of global and local automakers. Along with GM, Toyota, Tata, Hyundai, Honda, Mitsubishi and Fiat all have a presence in India. There are several Indian automakers, the largest being Mar
- Essay length: 2839 words
- Submitted: 18/08/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
Marketing is an organization function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationship in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders. Marketing strategies varies from one market to another and from one product to another.
(Kotler et al., 2007)
For example: - The marketing strategy of Daewoo is different from Ford. The main marketing strategy of Daewoo was how to break onto the relatively mature USA market in order to become a meaningful player in a short period of time, while ford's problem was basically an internally focused one, indicating how IT influenced the organization design and global marketing strategy.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational corporation and the world's third largest automaker based on worldwide vehicle sales. Based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, the automaker was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated in June 16, 1903. Ford now encompasses many global brands, including Lincoln and Mercury of the US, Jaguar and Land Rover of the UK, and Volvo of Sweden. Ford also owns a one-third controlling interest in Mazda.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Business Ethics: Unsafe Product A product can be defective ...
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- This is a SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Thre...
- The harmful effects of advertising to children Introduction ...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.