- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
I. Executive Summary
General Motors, the world's largest vehicle manufacturer, designs, builds and markets cars and trucks worldwide, and has been the global automotive sales leader since 1931. General Motors Corporations is founded in 1908 and has its vehicles sold in more then 190 countries. GM has plans to launch into the China's sedan market with its new Daewoo's sedan 'Kalos' in March 2004. China is a giant market that is full of potential gauging from our Shanghai GM financial results. The increasing disposable incomes and China people thirst for luxury goods would push up the demand for the product. Potential competitions from are kept minimal due to different branding technique and the market is far from saturation. Market penetration pricing would be set for this luxury good made affordable and promotional activities would make an impact launch in China's major cities especially Beijing, Shanghai and Zhejiang where the people are having higher disposable income.
II. Current Situation
a. Company Information
General Motors Corp. is the world's largest vehicles manufacturer. Founded in 1908, GM has been the global automotive sales leader since 1931, having 32 manufacturing operations in 32 countries and its vehicles sold
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Analysis and Development of Porter's Five Forces Model.
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.