- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 4378 words
- Submitted: 02/09/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Marketing feasibility study
Sensation in Singapore
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary 2
2. Introduction to Sensation White 4
3. Macro-environment: Singapore 5
4. Competitive analysis 7
4.2 Direct competition 7
4.3 Indirect competition 7
5. Target market analysis 8
6. Market entry strategy 9
7.1 Marketing Mix - Product 11
7.1.2 Music 11
7.1.3 Rules and Dress code 11
7.2 Marketing Mix - Place 12
7.3 Marketing Mix - Promotion 13
7.4 Marketing Mix - Price 15
7.4.2 Profit and costs 15
7.4.3 Tickets 15
8. Conclusion 16
9. Appendix 17
10. References 20
1. Executive summary
Sensation White is a unique dance event created by the Dutch promoter ID&T, incorporating music from different genres such as house, electro, techno and trance. The word "white" is referring to the dress code of the event, where crowds of up to 50.000 people gather to watch their favourite DJs while dancing the night away. It first took place in Amsterdam in year 2000, but has now spread to 17 other countries in the world including Australia, where Melbourne
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Market Research Proposal
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Produce a business plan for a new product. I have decided to...
- A business overview of British Telecommunications (UK)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.