- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
have chosen Cadburys Dairy Milk Bar as my product. I am going to use a questionnaire to collect my primary data although there are many different alternative
- Essay length: 5018 words
- Submitted: 11/12/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
I have chosen Cadburys Dairy Milk Bar as my product.
I am going to use a questionnaire to collect my primary data although there are many different alternative methods of identifying and collecting primary data relevant to my product:
* Face to face interviews - street surveys, hall surveys, shop surveys, door to door household surveys, home interviews by appointment and business surveys.
This method would be good for Cadburys to use because it would mean that they got a wide range of opinions of a lot of different people.
* Focus groups - when a group of people who use the same product are invited to meet up and provide their opinions on its use. They may all be draw from the same market segment or industry. Focus groups are good at testing existing customer's reactions to new or developed products.
This method would also be good for Cadburys because they could easily find out how their existing customers will react to their developed products.
* Panels - Groups of consumers who agree to keep a diary or fill in forms regularly to provide information about their
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Choose a company and identify how a problem they have faced ...
- Discuss the main factors that determine product prices in th...
- Rayovac Corporation case study
- Using at least one example and referring to at least three s...
- Marketing Innovation - This report is an attempt to examine ...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.