- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
How can Dell improve the value delivered to its customers
- Essay length: 4703 words
- Submitted: 04/05/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Summary of the Assignment
The organization chosen for the purpose of this assignment is 'Dell Computer Corporation. Dell with its Direct-to-Customer business model is unique in its own sense and because of this differentiation it was able to carve out a niche in the very competitive PC industry. The subsequent pages shall illustrate its direct business concept with its level of market orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing concept.
The customers selected are the end users with in the corporate segment. When dell entered the US PC market it sensed an issue/problem of dissatisfaction among customers in term of product and service delivery of PCs and related components. Dell successfully filled the gaps by going to the root cause of the issue/problem. The nature of the issue shall be analyzed with different models. The five performance objectives of quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost shall be judged in relation to their adding value to customers. In the end recommendations to improve the relationship with the end user as well with the corporate client shall be illustrated.
Table of Contents
Dell- Customer focused & Market Oriented 4
Customer Segmentation 8
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the marketing environment, ...
- Compare the economics of the concentrate business to the bot...
- For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the apparel manuf...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.