- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Impacts of E-Business. Any organization that is doing business online needs to develop and implement a strategic plan that will ensure a successful business.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Impacts of E-Business Paper
E-business has fundamentally changed how companies do business and how they compete. The biggest impact on B2B e-commerce is how a company forms strategic alliances, how they collaborate with their suppliers, and how products and services are marketed. Due to the increase in the volume and the speed of the B2C e-commerce market and the demand of supply chain efficiencies has driven the B2B demand for companies that have to reduce their operating costs while streamlining their supply chain process. Internet marketing affects both B2C and B2B because it involves connecting people and processes to suppliers, customers, and business partners. A company that takes advantage of B2B efficiency will become a leader in their industry.
Any organization that is doing business online needs to develop and implement a strategic plan that will ensure a successful business. The organization needs to have the means to have secure payments, delivery of product and services, CRM tool, and effective marketing strategies. E-Business has impacted an organizations culture, societal cultures, and individual relationships in business. It is up to the management of an organization to properly and effectively introduce changes to the organization and each department
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Management principles and theories and their application to ...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- Career Management and Organizational Commitment Among Gradua...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.