- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Indian institute of management Bangalore Corporate Strategy and Policy.
- Essay length: 5090 words
- Submitted: 23/03/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BANGALORE
Corporate Strategy and Policy
Prof Deepak K Sinha
March 23, 2004
Raghav Bihani (0311150)
Sainag C V (0311151)
Harshdeep Jolly (0311165)
Sohit P Kapoor (0311166)
TATA MOTORS - THE ROAD AHEAD
24th March, 2004
Table of Contents
TATA MOTORS - THE ROAD AHEAD 4
Challenges for Tata Motors 5
Automobile Industry Overview 5
Competitive Analysis 5
Key Recommendations 6
Criteria for evaluation 8
Rationale behind the recommendations 8
Launch of Rs 1 Lakh Car 10
Product Mix 10
Export of Commercial Vehicles 10
Other Alternatives Considered 11
Launch of passenger car in higher segments 12
Launch of Vehicles in the MUV Segment 13
Plan for Implementation 14
Business Level strategy 14
Functional Level Strategies 14
Product and Marketing Strategy 14
Production and Operations Strategy 14
Engineering and R&D strategy 15
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and the four P's.
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- Formulating Marketing Strategy In the Food and Hospitality I...
- I am going to open an Indian restaurant and to make it a suc...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.