- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Industry Overview, Beverages - Non Alcoholic Carbonated Drinks.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Beverages - Non Alcoholic Carbonated Drinks
According to AC Nielsen, beverages dominate the list of fastest growing food and beverages categories in the global market place. While water (still and carbonated) was the leading food and beverages product, carbonated beverages experienced 6% of growth rate (2000-2001). Soft drinks consumption worldwide is growing by around 5% a year, according Global Soft drinks 2002. Averagely, the market grew by 5% - 6% per year. The zenith's 2002 global soft drinks report indicates that carbonates are the biggest soft drinks sector with 45% of global volume. Besides that, the report also shows that North America is the largest soft drinks market with a 27% volume share in 2001 and the fastest growing countries were Asia, East Europe and the Middle East. Zenith Research Director, Gary Roethenbaugh commented that the highly populous and rapidly emerging markets, such as China and India, consumption in Asia is projected to overtake that of North America in 2006.
The overall sustainable growth of soft drinks in the beverages market provides marketer and manufacturer of non alcoholic carbonated soft drinks tremendous opportunity as well as challenges to realize the full potential of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- Research Project - Software
- British Airways SWOT analysis.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the marketing environment, ...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.