- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Informal report on Work Related stress.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Informal report on Work Related stress
To: Rina Patel
From: Manisha Vara
Date: 22nd October 02
A investigation indicates that at Terra Firma claims Department, there was a memo sent from the manager about the worrying causes of low moral in the work place, this report will show what the main causes of low moral my be and after doing research on three articles what the main causes of stress are and the different types of stress.
1) Women and stress
This article stated that women are more prone to stress than men. This should be seen as a big issue to terra firma due to the fact that 68% of there employees are women.
This article also linked to stress to a person's occupation, office job score highly on stress rating. This could be because offices are not organised or maintained in the correct order. Heavy work loads can also be linked to stress, this is because workers are used to doing the routine job of paperwork
This article makes a important point that employees need to feel valued and a credit to he organisation, if this is not
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- personal development plan
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- What can organisational learning, and the search for the lea...
- To what extent can organisational culture be managed. How cr...
- This document outlines the project planning and management t...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo