- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Information Systems In Business.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Information Systems In Business
E-Business ---- All electronically mediates information exchanges ,both within an organization and with external stakeholders supporting the range of business processes.
Definition by IBM(www.ibm.com/e-business) --the transformation of key business processes through the use of Internet technologies.
Arthur Andersen(www.globalbestpractices.com) have developed standard definition of business processes as part of their Global best Practices knowledge base. There are seven main operationg organizational processes:
1 Understand markets and customers. 2 Develop vision and strategy. 3 Design products and services .4 Markets and sell .5 produce and deliver services . 6 Produce and deliver services(services organization) 7 Invoice and service customer.
There are also six support and management processes:
1 Develop and manage human resources. 2 Manage information . 3 Manage financial and physical resources. 4 Execute environmental management programme. 5 Manage external relationships .6 Manage improvement and change.
E-commerce ---- All electronically mediated information exchanges between an organization and its external stakeholders.
E-c is often
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Analysis and Development of Porter's Five Forces Model.
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.